Step 1: Enable Remote Desktop Services
- Launch Server Manager
- Click Add Roles and Features
- Click Next and select Remote Desktop Services Installation
- Click Next and select MultiPoint Services
- Click Next and then Next again (since its one server, it should by default in the Selected section)
- Check Restart the destination server automatically if required and click Deploy
Step 2: Allow multiple simultaneous logins
- Launch Local Group Policy Editor (Start > Run, type gpedit.msc and press Enter)
- Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host
- Double-click Connections
- Double-click Restrict Remote Desktop Services user to a single Remote Desktop Services session, set it to Disabled and click OK.
- Double-click Limit number of connections and either set it to Disabled or set it to Enabled and give a desired number (The latter is preferred). Click OK.
Step 3: Reboot server and Test